Since 2016 I have been taking writing assignments from CK Communications (Oakland, CA). CK specializes in content marketing and storytelling for businesses and other organizations, producing blog posts, white papers, case studies, banner copy and more. I have gained some great experience and worked on some interesting projects, including the examples gathered below, which link to published articles where possible.
For all of these samples, I contributed first drafts and initial edits. They all have client, third party or CK bylines, or no byline. I have many additional samples from other clients whose work I am not permitted to share on the web. Contact me for more info.
- Google Earth’s Medium Channel – The Indian Snakebite Initiative
- Google Earth Stories – The Madras Crocodile Bank Trust
- Google for Education – Leeds City College and Jamboard
- Sage Advice – Can your Payroll system Meet the Challenges of the Gig Economy?
- Sage Advice – How to Create a Business Budget
- Double Dutch Blog – How to Create the Perfect Event Promotional Video
- Double Dutch Blog – 6 Tips for Attracting a Bigger Flock of Early Birds
- Double Dutch Blog – The Ultimate Ice Breakers: Mitzvah ‘Motivators’ (Unpublished, Mark Luthringer Version)
- ThatHelps – Understanding the Realities of Homelessness (Mark Luthringer Version)
- Cornerstone – How to Detect Employee Disengagement, and What to do About it (Unpublished, Mark Luthringer Version)